Skip to main content

Interview Bites with Frankie Tease: Masuimi Max at Viva Las Vegas 15



As I wound my way around the Viva Las Vegas 15 car show Saturday April 5, 2012 (Las Vegas Orleans Hotel) I approached the Pin-Up Girl Clothing Boutique Model Lounge, where Masuimi Max and other amazing models were available for photos and autographs with fans. The line wound around the pink and white tent, because this woman has both men and women fans all over the world who admire her. I jumped in and fought off her fans long enough to get a very brief audio interview, and this is what the international fetish pin-up model, who looks haute in latex, had to say about the Viva Las Vegas 15 Rockabilly Weekender, and her long love affair with the camera.

FT: What is your favorite part about Viva Las Vegas?
MM: The people. Everyone is so excited. They're here to have fun. They're not here for any drama. They're here to dress up, listen to good music, meet people, and have fun. That's what life is really about.
FT: I've seen you do Burlesque in Portland, but how long have you been into the rockabilly scene?
MM: Let's see, I was 18 in 1996. My first photo shoot was with Mamie Van Doren by Julie Stray, so I've been in this a while.
FT: So Mamie is one of your inspirations? 
MM: Yes. Mamie Van Doren, Betty Page of course. The art of Olivia is what turned me on to these people. I lived a very sheltered life, my parents were very religious.
FT: All the suppressed girls have the fun later in life.Thanx for chatting with me Masuimi Max. 

Popular posts from this blog

Burlesque Bingo Creator, "Star Girl" and Viva Las Vegas Wknd. Producer, Audrey Deluxe Audio Interview

Audrey Deluxe in Las Vegas at Selene  Luna's Dog and Pony Show

Thursday Live Blogging from Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender - Updates Day of Event - and final by 4/25/14

Stay Tuned for the Live Blogging here by Frankie Tease from Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender Some pictures will appear in later articles, our compilation video of viva. Hope you made it in to our dailies.

Vintage Vegas Variety Show Coverage of Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender 15 [Video]

Viva Las Vegas Car by Cherry Club Inc., 2012. As we lead up to Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender 17, 2014 the largest Rockabilly Weekender Party in the world on Easter Weekend in Las Vegas, I wanted to show my audience a lovely bit of coverage with a sweeping overview, and also some up-close brief interviews with artists who appeared at Viva 15. The interviewer? None other than Vegas' own Smokin' Jazz Vocalist and Band Front-Woman Jeanne Brei ( pr: brigh ) of the "Speakeasy Swingers" star-studded multi-piece band.